Educators : Teaching personal safety
This module provides teachers with information and strategies for teaching age appropriate personal safety, including cyber safety and respectful relationships. The module also provides guidance on using Bravehearts' education resources.
Who is this course for?
- Secondary school teachers
- Primary school teachers
The module covers
- Personal safety education
- Important safety messages for all age groups
- Bravehearts personal safety programs
- Outcomes of personal safety education
What do you get?
- Certificate of completion
- 1 hour of NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) Registered PD addressing, 6.2.2, 7.1.2 and 7.2.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW (Please ensure you provide your NESA number in the account details section upon checkout to have your PD logged)
If you would like to purchase this course for multiple people, please contact us on (07) 5552 3000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also be interested in