Child protection course : Early years educators
This two hour course is tailored specifically for Early years educators with children aged 0-5 in their care. This essential child protection training contains information on what to look for and what to do when working with children who may be at risk or have been harmed.
Who is this course for?
- Early years educators
The course covers
- The prevalence and impacts of abuse
- Indicators of harm
- Sexual behaviour problems
- Recognising and responding to grooming
- Responding to disclosures and reporting concerns
What do you get?
- Certificate of Completion
- 2 hours of NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) Registered PD addressing 6.2.2, 7.1.2 and 7.2.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW (Please ensure you provide your NESA number in the account details section upon checkout to have your PD logged)
If you would like to purchase this course for multiple people, please contact us on (07) 5552 3000 or email@example.com
You may also be interested in